Fix vertical lines on iPhone screen
Let’s learn how to fix and repair vertical lines on iPhone screen. It’s often when your iPhone falls from a height may get vertical of horizontal lines on the screen. This is the most common problem mostly in all the iPhone models. Restarting your iPhone is not the solution all the time. Make sure that your iPhone is in under warranty or not. If yes, they must go to apple store. Once you opened the iPhone on your own you will lose its warranty.
The screen may get vertical lines due to following reasons.
- Due to heavy bump or fall from a height unexpectedly.
- Loose of connection between screen and processor.
- Water damaged.
- Loose connection between the flex cables and the logic board.
- Electro-Static Discharge is another big cause for vertical lines.
- The problem of Display IC.
One of the temporary solutions is that, when you want to use the unresponsive screen, makes use of a keyboard in landscape mode where the lines are not overlaying. This may not often work but you can get the least unresponsiveness of screen in landscape mode.
The myth between iPhone user is that the screen once damaged may make our iPhone dead, which is completely wrong. Contact the Apple Expert who has the team of trained technicians who can make your iPhone alive at low cost. Technicians may also help you to understand how to fix and repair vertical lines on iPhone screen by yourself.
Note: Do not forget to take the backup of your data before giving it for repair. Follow few easy steps to create the backup.
- The fastest way to backup your iPhone data is by using iTunes in your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the data cable that came with your iPhone.
- If your iPhone is protected by passcode then simply enter the passcode to go further.
- Select your iPhone once iTunes asks you for the specific device or model.
- Once you’re in the Summary panel or screen, select the option which will restore your device and restore the backup.
- Find an older backup, preferably the one that’s created 6 months ago or older.
- Confirm by clicking on Restore button and go forward.
- Don’t disconnect your device right after it restarts. Wait until it synchronizes with your computer properly. Once the sync is finished, disconnect it.
- Also, make sure that your iPhone has enough battery life to create and restore the backup.
Hope this may help out when your iPhone screen is unresponsive. Please do let us know if you faced any problem apart from this